Located AtStaffordshire Record Office
LevelCollection
Alt Ref NoD3915
TitleRecords of Abbots Bromley (later U.R.C.) Church
Administrative HistoryThe chapel was built in 1824, but appears not to have been officially formed until 1876 (see D3915/1). The members voted unanimously to unite with the Presbyterian Church in 1972, but decided to close the church in Abbots Bromley in 1979due to depleted numbers.
CopyrightAny questions concerning the publication of images of documents in this collection should be directed to the County Archivist, Staffordshire Record Office, Eastgate Street, Stafford ST16 2 LZ.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020