Located AtStaffordshire Record Office
LevelCollection
Alt Ref NoBD49, BD146
TitleRecords of Trinity Presbyterian Church, Cross Street, Burton upon Trent
Administrative HistoryCross Street United Presbyterian chapel was set up in 1861; by 1924, it was known as Trinity Presbyterian chapel. The chapel closed in 1972, when the Presbyterians and Congregationalists merged to become the United Reformed Church
Date1862-1972
Extent3 boxes (0.06)
Access ConditionsMinimum of two working daysÂ’ advance notice is required for production
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022