Located AtStaffordshire Record Office
LevelCollection
Alt Ref NoD7340
TitleRecords of Stafford Ladies' Swimming Club
Administrative HistoryThis Club was founded in about 1901. The Club met at the Royal Brine Baths until its closure, then the town's Leisure Centre. It remains distinct from the Stafford Swimming Club which is Mixed (formerly the Stafford Gents' Swimming Club).
Related MaterialThe Club's trophies are now stored at the County Museum Service.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2021