Located AtStaffordshire Record Office
LevelCollection
Alt Ref NoLD31, LD76, LD92, LD290, LD571, L584
TitleRecords of Lichfield Theological College
Administrative HistoryBefore the College was opened, there was a "Training School for Masters at Lichfield", also called the Lichfield Diocesan Training School, which closed in 1862. This may be connected with the school run by the Dean and Chapter including for choristers, before the opening of the new Lichfield Cathedral School.
There are also records in the collection of the Dean and Chapter relating to subscriptions before the College was opened.
Date1830-1985
DescriptionIncludes registers of students (1857-1971), student records (1913-1972), lecture notes (late 19th century-20th century), minutes (1872-1982), administrative records (1855-1985), property and financial records (1929-1984), photographs (1938-1972)
Extent(8 series)
Access ConditionsMinimum of two working days' advance notice is required for production of some of these items. Access to certain material within this collection is restricted due to the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019