Help with the Tree Structure
- When you first open up the tree structure the record that you were viewing is at the top of the screen.
- A partial tree is displayed, which enables you to navigate through the branch of the tree that you are in. You can also see the top-level record for each other branch, which will help you to decide if you want to explore further within this particular collection.
- A tree symbol beside a record indicates that you can explore another branch of the tree. Just click on the tree symbol to open it.
- To view the full catalogue record for any of these records just click on the folder symbol to the left.
- You can then reopen the Tree Structure of the catalogue by clicking on the folder symbol at the bottom of the record.
- Further information about The Structure of Archive Collections can be found here.